TRC receives a high volume of email and letters, and unfortunately cannot answer them all.
Have you read our Frequently Asked Questions page yet?
Most of your questions about TRC overhead, project allocation, and the uses of funds can be answered on our FAQ page.
If you still have questions not answered on this site, including those covering the topics below, please fill out our contact form.
1. Feedback/Technical Problems We appreciate your constructive comments regarding technical and content related issues pertaining to TRC and it's web site, and to report any technical problems with this web site.
2. Project Visitations If you are planning a trip to the rainforests and would like to visit our projects, we can provide you with detailed travel directions.
3. Large Donations If you wish to donate to TRC under special circumstances not addressed on our Save-an-Acre page, contact us.
4. School Fundraising Instructors: Tell us about a unique fundraising experience by your students that you feel deserves recognition. We will review it and consider it for placement on our web site for the world to see.
5. Business Fundraising If you are interested in helping promote TRC or a specific project internally, please read our Businesses FAQ and follow up with us if you have more questions.
TRC does not have additional resources to support your school reports and term papers other than what is on our site. We have no additional printed information or other content available to mail out for school reports and term papers. Visit our general FAQ page or our Resources page for some useful information and tips on where to find it. We recommend the best place to start your research is a visit to your local or school library.
Contact TRC Online:
Contact TRC by Mail:
Tropical Rainforest Coalition
21730 Stevens Creek Blvd., Suite 102
Cupertino, CA 95014